Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crowsfeet and Green Tea


Hi to all of my friends who have told me that they love the green tea face toner (men and women alike). You have been asking me for more all-natural, anti-aging products and I have been working on it! Last week I tested out a DIY green tea eye treatment that I am really loving- I have noticed a marked improvement in the crepiness under my eyes. Give it a try and let me know what you think...

2 Tablespoons Jojoba Oil
2 Tablespoons Very Strong Brewed Green Tea (cooled- I use Gunpowder Green)

Place the jojoba oil in a small, sterilized bottle and add the cooled green tea. Shake very well to mix and apply with a q-tip or finger around the under eye area making sure to gently pat in the mixture. Unrefrigerated the potion will last 1-month; in the refrigerator it will last 2 months.

Jojoba oil is a non-greasy oil recognized for its ability to penetrate and protect all three layers of your skin. Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant and it also acts as a natural sunscreen with a SPF of 16. You can purchase the oil in a health food store, a natural grocery store or online.

No comments: